1. L'Oreal True Match Lumi Shimmerista Highlighting Powder- I saw this in Ulta the other day and it really intrigued me. I've never used a loose powder highlighter but this looks so lovely.
2. Mario Badescu Lavender Facial Spray- I've heard a lot of people rave about Mario Badescu sprays especially the rose one. I really want to try this one, it would be so refreshing and I love lavender.
3. Pacifica Alight Multi-Mineral BB Cream- Pacifica is a natural, vegan, and cruelty brand which I really admire. I've been dying to try some of their products. Their packaging is so pretty. I'm a huge fan of BB creams and this one has wonderful reviews.
4. Bare Minerals Crystalline Glow Bronzer/Highlight Palette- I also saw this in Ulta and ever since than I can't stop thinking about it. It's such a beautiful palette. I love how it's Rose Quartz themed, it's even infused with it! It feels so soft to the touch and is so luminous.
5. Pixi Liquid Fairy Lights- This is the latest obsession in the beauty world- liquid eyeshadow and I'm here for it! I love the concept and all of the ones I've seen are so pretty. The shade rose gold in the Pixi Fairy Lights is stunning.
6. Tarte Love, Trust, & Fairy Dust Palette- The shades in this palette are so amazing. Tarte has come out with this collection and I think it's the best from them yet. I love all the pink and glitter.
7. Ciate Glow-To Illuminating Blush- I've had my eye on this blush for a while. All the different shades are gorgeous! It gives your skin a glow, which is perfect for Summer!
8. Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Eyebrow Mascara- The wand of this brow gel is so unique with the little ball at the end. It's what initially attracted me to it. I really want to give this a go.
Those are my Summer beauty products on my wishlist. Please let me know if you've tried any of these poducts. I'd love to hear your opinion.
What's on your Summer beauty wishlist?